If You Are Ready to Paint Your Home or Business…
Color Your World Painting has
Successfully Completed Over 1,200 Painting Projects
In Nassau and Suffolk Counties
We Have the Experience You Need so
You Can Avoid the Typical Headaches, Hassles and Quality Issues
I want every client to know that they have someone that they can trust and respect and can turn to for all of their painting and carpentry projects.
I understand that this is a lot easier said than done.
Hi Tony, I wanted to let you know how much I loved your creative painting. It transformed my dull interior into a beautiful welcoming home. Also, your creative outdoor work enriched the appearance of my terrace and Japanese garden.
Great Work – Thanks
Please visit our testimonial page to read what our clients are saying about us.
I welcome the opportunity to add you to our reference list of customers who will gladly take a call about our painting and carpentry services. Many of my clients have become my friends over the last 30 years.
If you are interested in painting a room, painting the entire interior of your home, painting the exterior of your home, or applying a special paint finish to your walls or ceilings we have the experience you would expect from a painting contractor with over 30 years of experience
I understand that choosing colors is a challenge with over 2,500 choices available and more being created each day.
- I work with many experienced interior designers or decorators or I can give you the benefit of all of my years of experience. I naturally respect your taste and style and the recommendations of your advisors.
Fine Interior Painting
- Existing Homes
- New Construction
- Staining and Varnishing New and Existing Woodwork
- Door Refinishing
- Dry Wall Repairs and Plastering
- Waterproofing Coatings
- Custom Color Match from Virtually Any Material or Item
- Entire Homes or One Room
- Brighten Up to Complete Restoration
- Exterior Repainting – All Clapboard Siding and Shingles
- Staining with Solid Color and Semi Transparent Stains
- Aluminum Siding Refinishing
- Masonry and Stucco
- Deck Restoration
- New Construction
Specialty Finishes and Carpentry
- Specialty Finishes Added or Removed
- Faux Finishing: Lusterstone, Venetian Plaster, Color Washing, Glazing, Graining and Rag Rolling
- Carpentry Repairs for: windows, doors, baseboards, siding, steps, decks railings, fascia, gutters and more
- Trim Installation
- Custom Crown Molding
I have developed detailed preparation and painting procedures based on successfully completing over 1,200 painting projects.
I am confident that our preparation and painting experience will ensure that your painting project will be completed on time, for the price quoted and your expectations will be met.
The painting trade requires a set of skills that requires constant learning about new materials, application methods and processes that add to the beauty and longevity of your painting project.
My company is a proud member of the PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America) and I am a Past President of the Suffolk chapter. The PDCA provides the latest training for its members and I believe the PDCA helps us to maintain high standards and quality service.
As a 15 year member of PDCA I am committed to learning the latest innovations in the paint industry. We are always kept up to date about new products, tools and techniques by experts at our monthly meetings and training provided by suppliers.
If you’re looking for an honest, reputable and stable painting contractor near you in Long Island with a proven track record of quality work, reliable service and a stellar business reputation, call us today at (631) 427-2595 for a quote on exterior or interior painting.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to answering your questions about your upcoming painting project.