A Low Price On Painting Can Sure Be Tempting
BUT A Project You Are Proud to Show Off is Much Better
In the Last 10 Years Over 80% of Our Work Came by Referral
Send us a message
Most people only hire a painting contractor every 7 years or so. It can be challenging to find a professional that will complete a job you will be proud to show off.
5 Simple Steps to Avoid Hiring the Wrong Painter
- Weed out the folks that just needed some extra cash. You can use the questions on our How to Hire a Professional Painting Contractor to help you.
- Require every painting contractor to make a thorough review of your painting project. A visit to your home or business and a detailed and complete proposal that you can understand has to be a requirement.
- Ask lots of questions. Don’t just ask “how much is this going to cost?” If you focus on price then you may see peeling or blistering paint about a year from now (just when the warranty runs out).
- Don’t accept an estimate written on the back of a business card. If that is all you get you won’t know anything but the price. There is a lot more to a great paint job than a good price.
- Make sure your quote has more than “we will scrape, prime and paint” in it. There are many, many more steps required to achieve a painting project that will look good and last. As a 15 year member of PDCA I am committed to learning the latest innovations in the paint industry.
If you are interested in painting a room, painting the entire interior of your home, painting the exterior of your home, applying a special paint finish to your walls or ceilings or installing crown molding, baseboards or trim, my crews have the experience you would expect from a painting contractor with over 30 years of experience. Please see our Services page for a complete list of all of our services.
If you’re looking for an honest, reputable and stable painting contractor with a proven track record of quality work, reliable service and a stellar business reputation near you, call us today at (631) 427-2595 for a quote on exterior or interior painting.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to answering your questions about your upcoming painting project. Simply call me at (631) 427-2595 to set up an appointment or submit the form below.