When You’re Looking To Paint Your Long Island Home
Some Painting Companies May Believe
“Good Enough” Is Good Enough.
We Believe You Should Expect More.
Since 1985, Color Your World Painting has been setting a whole new standard for home painting companies in Nassau and Suffolk counties. Here are just some of the reasons:
- 28 years in business and successfully completed over 1,200 painting projects. Experience is the best teacher and there’s not much that we haven’t seen before. Whether you want to paint a couple of rooms or paint the entire exterior of your home, office or commercial space we have the experience you need.
- You can reach me 12 hours a day on my mobile phone. You will be speaking to the decision maker and you will get action. This is easier to say than do, so try me. If I am speaking with another client, I promise to call you back in 2 hours or less.
- I am very meticulous about the materials we use. We only use professional grade materials that meet my high standards to paint your home or office. That is the only way I can be comfortable that our projects will look great for years to come. We can recommend environmentally friendly products like low VOC or No VOC paint.
- I don’t use day laborers or subcontractors that are paid by the job. I only use employees and every crew member is subject to a background check. This is how I ensure that you will have a knowledgeable, well trained, qualified painting crew for your painting project. Many painting companies use day laborers or sub contractors to make more money at the expense of quality. I wouldn’t want those companies or people painting my property and neither should you…avoiding those companies is a smart move.
- I will provide you with a list of at least 100 clients you can call for a reference. I encourage you to call as many references as you like to feel comfortable about my company.
- Our BBB Rating is A+. Our rating says we do what we say we will on every project.
- … And there are many more reasons why our clients continually refer us to family, friends and business associates
Hello, I’m Anthony Vlachos and I own Color Your World Painting.
I started my painting business on Long Island in 1985 and since that time I have seen a lot of companies come and go. It doesn’t take a lot of money to start a painting company especially if you use cheap labor and materials so you can offer a low bid.
I have never done business that way. We take great pride in our work, our people and our reputation in the community. My clients know that if there is ever a problem with our work, all they need to do is call and it will be taken care of. My reputation is a lot more important than a warranty.
Please be aware that because of the economy, a lot of folks have decided that they can make a living as a painter and many commercial painters have started to paint homes to make ends meet.
You should ask a lot of questions before you hire anyone to paint your home or business. I am pretty sure you don’t want to hire someone that will be getting on-the-job training at your expense. You can learn some great questions to ask by visiting our How to Hire a Professional Painting Contractor page.
My company is a proud member of the PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America) and I am a Past President of the Suffolk chapter. The PDCA provides the latest training for its members and I believe the PDCA helps us to maintain high standards and quality service.
As a 15 year member of PDCA I am committed to learning the latest innovations in the paint industry. We are always kept up to date about new products, tools and techniques by experts at our monthly meetings and training provided by suppliers
I encourage you to carefully review my site and see for yourself.
Then get 3 bids for your project.
All I ask is that one of the bids is from my company.
If you are interested in painting a room, painting the entire interior of your home, painting the exterior of your home, applying a special paint finish to your walls or ceilings or installing crown molding, baseboards or trim my crews have the experience you would expect from a painting contractor with over 30 years of experience. Please see our Services page for a complete list of all of our services.
Dear Tony, It is hard to believe that you have been helping us maintain the beauty of our home, both inside and out, since 1998. Thank you once again for a job well done. The demo work for a new bathroom left the plaster walls cracked and in terrible shape in our 80+ year old house. You made them look good as new! The time you took to prepare the surfaces in the bath, bedrooms and hallway paid off in the beauty of the final paint job. My husband and I always appreciate the methodical and neat manner in which you work. We look forward to having you back again in the years ahead as we continue our home improvements. Kind regards
– Beth M. Mineola
It is my goal that every project becomes a very positive experience.
If you’re looking for an honest, reputable and stable painting contractor with a proven track record of quality work, reliable service and a stellar business reputation, call today at (631) 427-2595 for a quote on exterior or interior painting.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to answering your questions about your painting project in Nassau or Suffolk County.
Anthony Vlachos, Owner